Help us fill little sister's shoes

Help us fill little sister's shoes

Friday, January 10, 2014

Progress...

Hello friends!

It's been a few days...We have been really busy around here and PRODUCTIVE!!!! We have got things done around the house that needed to be done a long time ago! It feels good!

We are currently waiting to hear when the next information meeting is through the agency we are adopting through. I keep checking my email waiting to hear! I'm so excited! While I am waiting I have been working on some fundraising ideas. One of the ideas I am working on is a Spaghetti Dinner/Auction. My dad is an auctioneer and has offered his services to do an auction for us. I am going to be asking people to donate baked goods, any unwanted furniture or garage sale items, handmade goods, etc. I will also be going around to businesses as well to ask for donations. Let me know if you have anything you would like to donate. I don't have a date set yet. I will let you know as soon as I do. Also, if you have any fundraising ideas let me know. I would appreciate ANY input. :)
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment